On Monday, August 8, 2022, there is the opportunity to visit and meet with Ian McGregor and Dr. Everald McLennon from the Klamath Basin Research and OSU Extension Center.
They will be sharing how they have been working towards improving the drought resiliency of forage production in the Klamath Basin. Topics will include:
- Efficient irrigation practices and scheduling
- Deficit irrigation management
- Dryland forage production including Triticale
- Perennial species selection that fits with various water availability scenarios
There are two sessions available and you are welcome to come to one or both:
- 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm - On Farm conversation at 60600 Gosney Rd
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm - Arnold Irrigation District office at 19604 Buck Canyon Rd
Please RSVP so we can get a headcount and prepare available materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.